GlobeSoft - MultiNetwork Manager 8 Pro
The need to connect a computer to different networks is growing. We expect to be able to connect and work from wherever we are. The benefits are obvious, but the technical complexity for the end-user is increasing. Setting up a home network can be daunting even for experienced PC users. It doesn´t help that Windows scatters the menus and wizards you need for networking seemingly at random all over the operating system. We need more than just a movable laptop. We need our laptop to connect to the Internet, corporate LANs and home networks. And to do this securely we need to deal not only with connectivity barriers but also with enabling, disabling and configuring VPNs, personal firewalls, proxies, e-mail clients etc. MultiNetwork Manager provides an easy to use interface that helps you safely access and share information at home, at work and on the road.
Access and share information
Easily access and share information, wired or wireless, using a VPN, in a home or business environment regardless of whether you are using a high speed or Dial-up connection.
- Access and share information over the Internet by invoking an Internet wizard, that automatically will get you connected
- Access and share information between two or more computers, wired or wireless, by invoking the PC to PC connection wizard
- Access and share information in a home or business environment by using the mnm network connection wizard that will help you share resources such as files and printers
Stay secure while connected to the Internet or other remote network, while using your system off line, at home, customer or corporate network.
- Stay secure while you are connected to the Internet or other remote network by automatically applying pre-configured global security components
- Stay secure when using your system off line in a public location (e.g. coffee shop) by blocking hostile access to your system by automatically preventing wireless access, file sharing etc.
- Stay secure while connected at home, customer or work network by ensuring that you have the latest virus definitions and proper firewall settings applied