Nessus Manager combines the powerful detection, scanning, and auditing features of Nessus, the world’s most widely deployed vulnerability scanner, with extensive management and collaboration functions. Nessus Manager supports the widest range of systems, devices and assets, and with both agent-less and Nessus Agent deployment options, easily extends to mobile, transient and other hard-to-reach environments.
Nessus Manager enables the sharing of resources including scanners, scan schedules, policies, and scan results. These collaborative features reduce the time and cost of security scanning and compliance auditing by streamlining scanning, malware and misconfiguration discovery, and remediation.
- Multiple scanner support, making it easy to extend scanner coverage, while still accessing results from a single central console.
- Nessus Agents that allow for low impact scanning at remote locations or on transient systems.
- Integration with patch management and mobile device management (MDM) applications.
- Detection of known or suspicious malicious processes and botnets.
- Receive 1 full year of product software updates, vulnerability updates.
- Phone/email/chat support as well as access to the Tenable Support Portal and knowledge base.