The latest version of oXygen XML Author sets new standards among content authoring tools, introducing many user-friendly authoring features and providing an easy-to-use interface. Taking advantage of XML technologies has never been easier. With oXygen you have access to XML-based standard frameworks, preset transformation scenarios, and unmatched extensibility and connectivity.
Features & Technologies
- Single-Source Publishing - Preset and configurable scenarios are one click away, allowing you to produce outputs in PDF, ePUB, HTML, and many other formats, using the same source.
- Structured Editing - The most intuitive XML-editing features and a user-friendly interface come to your aid, improving the results of your work.
- XML Publishing Frameworks - oXygen includes ready-to-use support for DITA, DocBook, XHML, and TEI frameworks.
- Extensibility - Take advantage of unmatched extensibility support and enhance the built-in XML publishing frameworks or even create your own frameworks.
- Connectivity - Powerful connectivity support allows you to interact with the majority of XML databases, content management systems, and WebDAV.
- Collaboration - Collaborate with other authors more efficiently than ever, using our tracking tools, subversion repository client, and compare and merge solutions.