oXygen XML Developer is the class leading tool dedicated to XML development, focusing on XML source editing, Schema designer and XSLT editing/debugging. It offers powerful support to help you edit, transform, and debug XML based documents, making XML development easy and effective. A WSDL editor is also available, providing a specialized Content Completion Assistant and Outliner, along with many other helpful features.
Features & Technologies
- Intelligent XML Editor - Edit XML documents more effectively than ever with the help of intelligent actions and features designed to be intuitive, responsive, and easy to use.
- XML Validation - Make sure your XML documents are consistently "well-formed" and valid, using oXygen's as-you-type validation support and context-sensitive editing capabilities.
- XML Databases Support - Powerful connectivity support allows you to interact with the majority of XML databases, content management systems, and WebDAV.
- All XML Standards Support - Take advantage of oXygen’s dedicated editors, that encompass all XML standards. The specialized views and operations of each editor offers support to editing XML Schemas, XSLT stylesheets, WSDL,RNG, and XQuery files.
- XSLT & XQuery Debugging - oXygen offers a powerful XSLT and XQuery debugger that provides full control over the debugging process. Two dedicated perspectives are available, one for XSLT and one for XQuery debugging, both offering specialized views and actions that allow you to troubleshoot and perfect your documents.
- Web Services Support - The advanced WSDL editor helps you edit WSDL documents, offering content completion capabilities, a specialized Outline view, and support to generate documentation. You can easily verify if the defined SOAP messages are accepted by the remote Web Services server using oXygen's integrated WSDL SOAP Analyzer tool.