PTC Arbortext Editor enables the authoring of structured content with real-time validation. Authors can create product-based information that enables the delivery of contextual, up-to-date product and service information in the form of interactive service procedures, illustrated parts lists, operator and service manuals, and product training materials. Authors can create and edit document components and structures and implement publishing standards like DITA, S1000D and DocBook.
Features & Benefits
- Increase author productivity: Create reusable, XML or SGML component-based content
- Deliver high-quality information: Automate delivery of multi-language, multi-channel product and service information, including interactive 2D and 3D illustrations
- Reduce production costs: Provide single instances of approved product and service information for authoring reuse, including translation
- Improve product and service information accuracy: Reuse up-to-date engineering and operations data throughout the authoring process
- Maintain consistency: Use standardized rules for content and stylesheets for formatting