TeamCity is a userfriendly continuous integration (CI) server for professional developers and build engineers. It is trivial to setup and absolutely free for small teams.
- Automate code analyzing, compiling, and testing processes, with having instant feedback on build progress, problems and test failures, all in simple, intuitive webinterface;
- Run multiple builds and tests under different configurations and platforms simultaneously;
- Make sure your team sustains an uninterrupted workflow with the help of Pretested commits and Personal builds;
- Have build history insight with customizable statistics on build duration, success rate, code quality and custom metrics;
- Enable costeffective ondemand build infrastructure scaling thanks to tight integration with Amazon EC2;
- Easily extend TeamCity functionality and add new integrations using Java API